DIY Pergola Plans
Get Help Building Your Own Pergola
Looking for pergola plans online?
Here’s why you might want to think twice before building a DIY pergola with a free pergola plan you found online. Bonus: discover the DIY pergola kit that’s sweeping the nation.
Questions to Ask About Online Pergola Plans
- Is it structurally sound? Has it been designed by an engineer to withstand high winds or lateral forces?
- Will it pass inspection? Some municipalities and HOAs require engineered stamped plans before granting permission to build.
- Do you have the right foundation? Are you installing your pergola on a deck, paver patio, or stamped concrete? Each material requires different foundations for the pergola. Online plans often don’t take into account adequate foundation support.
- Do you have all the materials? Online pergola plans may have inaccurate or wrong information about the materials needed, or require materials not available in your area. Will you find an adequate substitute?
- Can you find what you are looking for? While there are plenty of pergola plans online, they may not fit your desired space, style, or budget. You need more flexibility than a PDF.
A Better Option: DIY Pergola Kit
If you are like most DIY homeowners, you like the satisfaction – and cost savings – of doing a home improvement project yourself. But these projects can quickly spiral in complexity and time to complete, with no less than 5 trips to your local hardware store.
One option that’s growing in popularity is a ready to assemble pergola kit. These kits come with all the hardware, fasteners, and materials you need to build your backyard pergola – delivered right to your driveway. Plus, they come in several wood and vinyl styles and can be customized to your desired size, color, and options. And they feature step by step instructions, so you can confidently assemble your pergola in a weekend.
Benefits of a Country Lane Pergola Kit
Discover why thousands of homeowners across the United States have relied on our prefab pergolas to transform their backyard living space.
Rely on our in-house draftsman to design your custom pergola to withstand the elements and significant wind loads. And if your municipality or HOA requires engineer stamped drawings, we can provide them for an additional fee.
Hate the monotony of measuring, cutting, and drilling dozens of pieces? We’ve already taken care of it! Your pergola kit is 100% ready to assemble, with all pieces precut and drilled for easy installation. Most pergolas can be assembled in a weekend.
All our pergola kits come with a 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty. You can rest assured your pergola is built using the best materials and is without defect.
Start Designing Your Own Pergola
Use our online 3D builder to start designing your pergola kit. Choose the style, dimensions, color, and options to make it your own.
“I looked at at least three other companies for our pergola kit. I chose Country Lane Gazebos because they had what I thought was the best balance of quality, price and responsive customer service. After receiving and installing our Pergola, I can definitely say that I STRONGLY recommend them! Great product, great installation instructions and a great price!”
“Built to my specific dimensions and the clear instructions enabled us to assemble perfectly! I interacted with several fine folks at Country Lane Gazebos and each took as much time as I needed to understand the product, the engineering details and how to adapt their standard kits to my custom application (note: contractor required to attach to existing structure). We are thrilled to have this resort-like outdoor space that make us the envy of the neighborhood!”
“The kit was very easy to assemble, and everything fit perfectly. This structure has been a wonderful addition to our yard. It’s nice to know that fine craftsmanship and customer service still exist. Thanks for everything!”
Do you appreciate character and a timeless look? Then our wood pergola might be a good choice for you. Maintenance is minimal and the quality materials we use translate into a pergola that you’ll love and will look great for many years.
- Rich, Traditional Look & Feel
- Can be painted OR stained
- Made from #1 Premium grade pressure treated lumber
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty
Stand out from the crowd with an attractive alternative to a traditional wood pergola. Our maintenance-free vinyl pergolas are available in standard white or ivory finishes. Choose from the same five elegant styles as our wood pergolas.
- Sleek, Modern Look & Feel
- Easy Clean Vinyl covered lumber
- Engineered to withstand strong winds & heavy snow loads
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty