Country Lane Gazebos’ COVID-19 Response
April 16, 2020
To our valued customers, friends, co-workers and extended families:
As we monitor how COVID-19 is developing around the world, our top priority is to maintain the health and safety of our customers, employees, their families, and our community while maintaining a consistent level of customer service. We wanted to reach out to you and provide an update on what Country Lane Gazebos COVID-19 response is in the wake of current events.
During this time, we need to keep open and good communication with our team members, dealer partners, customers and vendors regularly. We want to let everyone know that we will get through these times of uncertainty together. You all are in our thoughts and prayers as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect humans across the globe and in our communities. Our mission to help support all of you and continue bringing a positive impact to backyards through bringing families together.
Here are a few things we are doing during this time:
- We are following all the procedures and guidelines laid down by health officials.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment for those who are in the office & the shop.
- Anyone not feeling well is staying home.
- Design Consultants are working from home and supporting our customers.
- Our offices have been equipped with upgraded air filters to improve air quality for the few who access our offices.
- Our manufacturing team is still producing products while keeping safe distancing.
- Our Install crews are keeping safe distancing while interacting with customers and disinfecting the company vehicles daily.
- We are cleaning product on the job site once structure are finished.
From our family to yours, thank you all for your continued business. It’s imperative we work together to support small business and families.
P.S. You can watch this space for updates or watch our Facebook page.